Morris Oil Photo Competition
Each year Morris Oil run a photo competition for images for our annual Calendar which is produced by Morris Oil for our loyal customers. Our annual calendar is in huge demand by our customers produced to the highest standards each year.
2022 Calendar Competition:
Morris Oil is delighted to announce our 2022 Calendar Photo Competition. Now in its 10th year, the photo competition has given us some beautiful images for our annual calendar which is in huge demand from our loyal customers.
Again this year our 2022 calendars will be produced to the highest standards and is distributed to our customers and we are looking for your photographs to be on it.
The competition is open to everyone, with a maximum of 4 entries per person. All photographs must be emailed to us. Photos must be a minimum size of 2Mb & landscape orientation. The 12 best photographs will be published only on our Morris Oil 2022 Calendar, which is distributed to our customers and is a great opportunity to show off your photography skills! Please note that all photographs submitted as entries can be used by Morris Oil for promotional purposes. Winning photographs may also be displayed on our websitewww.morrisoil.ieTo Enter:Scroll to the end of this page to upload your images
Also please like our Facebook page @
The theme for this year's competition is all about the Simple pleasures and what we have missed the
most during the pandemic.
The judge for this years competition is Bernard O'Brien of New Age photography.
As always our theme is open to artist interpretation!
Please ensure your image is of Landscape Orientation.
Through images show the simple joy of what we missed the most during this pandemic. Images should not only be a perfect pictorial representation of the theme but must also be clear, sharp, well exposed and of suitable quality to be used in the upcoming calander.
The 12 best photographs will appear in our 2022 Calendar. 12 Photos will be selected from all those entered by this year’s guest judge - Bernard O'Brien of New Age Photography
This year’s guest judge will also choose an overall winner. As well as winning the accolade of "Best Photograph” Prize money of €200 is up for grabs.
Good luck to all and remember the Closing Date is Sunday September 5th, 2021.
MORRIS OIL CALENDAR PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION
Competition Terms and Conditions
Rules for Morris Oil Photo Competition Calendar 2022.
1. The competition is open to all users of the Morris Oil website with the exception of Morris Oil employees and anyone connected with the Morris Oil Photo Competition.
2. You must be over 18 or if not have written parental/ guardian consent.
3. The competition is open to amateur photographers only.
4. Photographs previously used to enter the competition will not be accepted as a valid entry into the 2022 calendar competition.
5. Photographs entered must be taken in or around Ireland.
6. Images must be a minimum of 2mb. Anything less will not be accepted.
7. Entry to the competition is via our website only. By submitting a photograph, entrants give Morris Oil the right to publish the photograph on its calendar, website or in any media as it thinks fit. Entries which are offensive, defamatory or abusive, or are otherwise inappropriate will not be published or may be removed by moderators. Morris Oil judge’s discretion on this is final.
8. 12 photos will be chosen from all entries, for publication in our 2022 calendars. These 12 photographs will then be uploaded to our Facebook page where the public can vote for their favourite in the "People’s Choice Award”. The winner of the public vote will be declared the winner of the "People’s Choice Award”. While this Public Vote is ongoing the overall winner will not be announced.
10. The number of entries per person is limited to 4.
11. Morris Oil’s Judge’s decision as to the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
12. Morris Oil reserves the right to cancel or alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
13. If no suitable photographs for 2022 Calendar are found from the competition process, other means will be used – at the discretion of the Morris Oil Judges.
14.Closing Date is September 5th, 2021. No entries will be accepted after this date. Disclaimer: Morris Oil shall not have any liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from your participation in the competition or the termination thereof whether by disqualification or otherwise and whether such termination or disqualification was lawful or not competition.