Morris Oil Delivery Policy.
All orders of oil are subject to the delivery address being within the Morris Oil Catchment area. For specific details look at the map on the homepage or call your local depot.
Delivery of the product will normally take place within one to two working days of receiving the order. However, depending on the time of year and weather conditions, delivery may take longer. If you require your delivery urgently please let us know when ordering delivery and we will endeavor to get it to you as soon as possible. Morris Oil will do everything possible to ensure prompt delivery, but cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- The oil storage facility must be capable of accommodating the full quantity of oil ordered.
- The online order is for one delivery location in the address entered in the order.
- Any order cancelled will automatically incur a €25 charge which will be debited from the Buyer's Debit / Credit card.
- Under no circumstances is Morris Oil obliged to accept goods for return.
- It is the Buyer's responsibility to provide safe and suitable storage to receive oil delivery.
- The Buyer indemnifies Morris Oil against all damage claims, expenses or costs that arise as a result the Buyer's failure to comply with all Morris Oil Terms & Conditions.
- Morris Oil reserves the right to refuse to make delivery of the goods if the storage facility or the offloading facility is inadequate, unsuitable or unsafe.
- It is a condition of sale that the quantity of oil shown by the measuring devices employed by Morris Oil shall be accepted by the Buyer as the quantity delivered.The Buyer is advised to inspect goods after delivery and to make any claim or raise any query within 48 hours of delivery being made.